Wednesday, July 31, 2013

WOYWW #217


Hey its that time of the week again, where we all join Julia over at Stamping Ground for the weekly global desk nosy.

Thanks for all the lovely comments last week about my cards and OWH..I am still working on them, I have given myself until the October Christmas deadline to get my first batch of cards in..

On to my desk...meh! Today (Tues eve..) it is slightly staged, as I wanted to show off my goodies from JT - she sent me a craft care package, that has cards and some new goodies (birds, deco felt and stamps that I forgot to include, as they have already been used) for my stash!

The cards (Cupcake and Snazzy Crab) form part of our regular card exchange - email me if you want to play card exchange with me :)

She sent me this little pack of wooden birdies and I had this idea of how to use them, as they are a bit trixsy...
Wooden Birdies 
I wanted to showcase the bird, as they are so detailed. What do you think?

Finished Birdie
Kim from Happy Homeschool Room made a suggestion re: my winning stash from a couple of weeks ago, so I made her a card, as per her suggestion and it's complete and on it's way to her, but I can't show it to you until she gets it :)

I am really happy to be back at work, but one of the things that I really miss is being able to spend the majority of my day nosying at desks on a Wednesday :(

Cx

9 comments:

  1. Those little birds are quite detailed it's amazing all these wooden creations they have out now :) Happy WOYWW hugs Nikki I'm posted Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards on your desk. Those wooden birds are fantastic, love how you displayed one on that card. happy crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hanging in the frame of a Matha punch? Oh you are good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi for WOYWW - your use of the bird is fabulous... have a great week - Mxx #84

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those little birds are gorgeous! I love the way you used them! Uniflame - 81

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards and your bird one with the wee wooden bird is perfect, it showcases it beautifully! Annette #1 for the first time in 4 years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome staged desk for our viewing pleasure, Claire, and I love the card you made with the trixsy bird!! Happy WOYWW! Have a wonderful week! Darnell #118

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your desk, great bunch of cards and I love that bird. Thanks for visiting, unfortunately the wrong link went up this week and everyone is visiting me from 2 weeks ago LOL Thanks for popping by so nice to have you drop in too.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda who is really 52
    Sorry I am getting back to you so late.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm giddy with anticipation. I love the girl on the card up top. She's sassy and has some 'tude!!! I really need to learn how to make cards. I will let you know when I get my card. I'm very excited. Hoping you are well. Have a great weekend. (((HUGS)))
    Kimmie
    WOYWW #145

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx