Sunday, September 11, 2011

242

That is the number of Christmas Cards my friend JT and I made yesterday!!

It was hard work, fun and they are gorgeous - only a few more designs to be made now. I have started on one of them and JT will be working on the other one.

Unfortunately I can't show any of them to you, because the website goes live in October and I want to wait until then to showcase all the beautiful cards. Today's pic is of the Christmas Advent calendars from last year.

I'm exhausted so I am off to chill, but as a final note I want to say a massive thank you to JT for all her help.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx