Monday, May 21, 2018

Nice as your butt...

Hey,

Happy Monday.

I thought I'd start the week with some positive vibes..albeit slightly cheeky ones ;)

I love this sentiment stamp by Unity Stamp Co, their sense of humour totally suits mine.

I made this card a while back when I was playing with shape stamping. I love the results you get.

For this card I masked off a circle, stamped the sentiment first and then stamped all the flowers and leaves.

All the flower and leave stamps are by Waffle Flower and MFT.

Because my card is flower focused I thought it would be a perfect fit for the current Papercraft Challenge theme, which is flowers. I am loving this new challenge discovery, not least because I won challenge #10! Yay!

I hope your Monday is as nice as your butt!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx