Thursday, May 3, 2018

Helen Dardik inspired...


Hey,

I'm feeling slightly jaded today, yesterday was our 5 year anniversary of living in NYC, so Hubby and I went to dinner and too much wine might have been consumed.

Today's card I made a couple of weeks ago. I don't know who the Lion stamp is by, I bought a grab bag of stamps on Etsy and got this in it.

It reminded me of Helen Dardik's work (I have a MAJOR crush) and so I created a background for the Lion using some of the stamps from Helen's collaboration with Waffle Flower.

It came out much better than I expected and I felt rather brave leaving the lion uncoloured.

The sentiment is by Heffy Doodle.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx