Sunday, May 6, 2018

Happy Belated Cinco de Mayo Lemons...


Hey,

It was Cinco de Mayo yesterday and that just happens to be Lemon's birthday.

I am SO happy with her card. I actually bought this set (Cinco de Mayo by Life.Love.Paper) from Studio Calico last year to make her card, but promptly forgot about it..

So this year I made a note to self..

I am very happy with how it came out, the pinata, glass, cactus and sentiment are all from the Studio Calico set and I added some stars to fill in the gaps.

I'm not so sad this year that we can't celebrate Lemon's birthday with her, because we are going on a family holiday to Tampa in September. So we get 6 whole days with her (Hubby and I will be there for 4 days before her).

I normally write a bit about how special Lemon is to me / us, but I figure I am now just repeating myself, so go to last year's post and read all about this amazing lady that is my chosen sister, friend, wife and person.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh this is brill and Im sure your buddy loved, it, Hope alls well, Love Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx