Sunday, May 20, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches: Magical Birthday...


Hey,

So I decided that today was going to be a two post day as I wanted to play along with the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge -


Loved the sketch and yesterday a batch of Second-hand stamps that I bought arrived and I thought 'Magical' by Waffle Flower would work really well here.

I think I was right :)

I used an ancient piece of patterned paper for my larger rectangle, it is by Studio Calico and I think I've had it about 5 years!!

I die-cut the smaller rectangle out of cream cardstock and stamped the sentiment from the set. The 'Unicorn' I stamped and die-cut and kept the colouring super simple, as I wanted it to pop off the card.

I love it when new to me stamps work this well.

Happy Sunday.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love the background paper and the unicorn! What a great sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magical card for sure! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx