Saturday, May 19, 2018

Catch The Bug GDT: May Bingo Challenge..


Hey,

Happy Saturday to you!

Hope you are all excited for the Royal Wedding today ;)

I'm back with the Catch The Bug team for their Saturday challenge. 

This week we have another fave challenge - Bingo


I chose the Sparkle - 2 images merged - embossing line. I really wanted to have a go at merging two images :)

I think it turned out pretty well. I merged 2 faves of mine coffee time - expresso yourself and coffee time perk up. I have an ancient version of Photoshop, so I was able to layer the 3 cups from expresso yourself behind the perk it up image..looks like 1 stamp right!

I don't think my embossing is showing so well in my photo! But I used a fave Sizzix large spots embossing folder for the blue background and the sparkle part is pretty clear!

The sentiment is from a fun set by Simon Says Stamp.

I love this card, it came out exactly as I had planned, which is always fun when it happens.

Hope you will be playing along too. Can't wait to see what line you go with.

Upload your makes at the Catch The Bug blog and check out the rest of the DT makes.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx