Sunday, April 8, 2018

Pink Flamingo Club - reunion


Hey,

A very good friend of mine used to live in California and whilst she was there she made some buddies and they call themselves 'The Pink Flamingo Club'.

Awesome name for a posse (pretty pleased to be a Honorary Member).

I saw on Instagram that she was heading to California for a visit, so I asked her if she wanted a little batch of Pink Flamingo Club cards.

The answer was yes!

I recently found a great 12x12 stack of Recollections papers that I had forgotten I owned (the shame), I thought it would be fun to use them here.

You know how you always get that sheet of 'project life' style cards, well I cut them all down and choose the 3 most suitable ones for use on these cards, then I stamped 'Pink Flamingo Club' onto them.

The background papers are all from the same set, the Pink Pineapples are my fave. I added a pink flamingo paper border strip to all of the cards.

I felt like they all needed more Flamingo! So I stamped, coloured and die-cut the Flamingo by Lawn Fawn. Much better.

Final touch was to add a bit of bling, I was going to colour them all, but I didn't love the green one (on the right) so left them as they came.

Fun cards for a fun friend.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx