Monday, March 26, 2018

The Male Room: Space...


Hey,

Happy Monday.

I had a fun weekend, but I'll tell you all about that later on this week!

One of the entrants over at Retro Rubber this time had entered her card for our challenge into the latest challenge over at The Male Room and the theme is totally me, as I love Space / Science.


I have been loving masking off circles recently, so thought that would be a good place to start with my Space themed card. First I stamped and heat embossed the stars in white and then with my circle mask in place I used Faded Jeans distress oxide ink and blended over the stars.

I decided to use the MFT Space Explorer set and I had planned on using one of the Boy Astronaut stamps, but then wanted to use the 'Have a blast' sentiment and so felt the rocket worked better.

The rest of the sentiment is by Simon Says Stamp and is one of the most overused things in my craft room.

A fun make that will be leaving shortly for a Man/Boy that likes Space as much as me!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun clean, simple card - the little rocket is super. Thanks so much for playing along with our Space/Science theme at The Male Room. Deborah, DT - sorry to be so late commenting!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx