Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Three Cheers!...


Hey,

So I have been spending most of my time off at my desk - tidying, organising, learning new things and finally playing with some of the enormous Black Friday haul.

I got these great Clearly Besotted Panda Cheerleaders then and they are long overdue for a play.

I chose 3 of the panda stamps and drew a line on my white panel, so I could line them up correctly. I do this a lot, it's super helpful.

I added a banner and a larger sentiment from the set.

At the last minute I decided that the dresses should be pink and used a Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to colour them and their little bows.

Very cute card..maybe too cute for me..I'll keep my eye out for other ways to use this set.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. What's not to love about a panda in a cheerleader outfit!? This is stinkingly cute x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx