Monday, February 26, 2018

The Paper Players: Hello Monster Friend...


Hey,

Happy Monday.

It is a very Happy Monday for me, as my work permit FINALLY arrived on Saturday, so back to work I go on Thursday.

To celebrate I am playing along with the current Paper Players challenge -


I love sketches and this one is super versatile.

As always I reached for my ridiculously large Monster stamp stash..I love this set (Monster Squad) by Jane's Doodles.

This is where a stamp platform comes in super handy. I die-cut my white panel and then lined up all my stamps using my Tim Holtz stamping platform. Super easy and quick.

I coloured my Monster using Promarkers and Spectrum Noir sparkle pens.

I pulled out a lovely piece of patterned paper by Studio Calico, I love their papers. I added a strip of ancient glittery DCWV paper.

I used foam tape to pop up the main panel and I added a matching enamel dot and a googly eye to the Monster.

Fun card and I know exactly who to send it to.

Cx



3 comments:

  1. What a fun card - and I love the colors Your little monster is perfectly colored and the background DSP compliments him perfectly. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your monster is so cute...what a fun card. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your monsters! This is super cute! Oh and yes, that monster stamp set went AWOL enroute to you. Will just have to try again... X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx