Saturday, February 10, 2018

Sketch Saturday #500.. Let's get our celebration on!!!


Hey,

Happy Saturday.

Today is celebration time, as the Sketch Saturday team are celebrating our 500th sketch challenge!!

Awesome.

Kindly a lot of our regular sponsors have donated prizes -

A Day for Daisies - $16 Gift Certificate
Crafty Sentiments - 3 digis
Digi Stamp Boutique - £10 Gift Certificate
Fred She Said $10 Gift Certificate
Kitty B - 1 digi
Lemon Shortbread - 1 digi
MMendel Illustrations - digi prize pack
My Besties - 3 digis
Sasayaki Glitter - 1 digi
The Paper Nest Dolls - 3 digis

More info about the prizes and challenge rules can be found on the Sketch Saturday blog post today.

Here's the sketch..
We could choose to use any of the sponsors for today's 500th sketch celebration. I chose A Day For Daisies. I love the 'Skinny Maiden' stamp it is so versatile, sadly I believe it is retired.

I coloured the stamp using Promarkers and added tons and tons of Nuvo Crystal Drops to her dress for some extra special celebration sparkle.

Last year, I bought a second-hand set of really cool sentiment quote stamps by The Ton Stamps and I thought the Coco Chanel one worked really well here.

Both papers I used are scraps and were 'precious'...no more of that in 2018.. Tis the year to use the patterned papers.

Now it's your turn to show us your interpretation of the sketch and join in the celebrations. Don't forget to go over to Sketch Saturday and check out what the rest of the DT have made.

Challenge ends on Friday 2nd February at 7pm GMT / 2pm EST.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic, love the added bling. I have to say that I thought that this would be a fantastic stamp to melonize x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx