Thursday, February 22, 2018

Cleaning....


Hey,

So today's card came about because I looked at my desk a couple of weeks ago and realised that it was covered in random crap stuff.

I decided to have a tidy and if anything was useable, I would make a card from it.

I ended up with the die-cut oval watercolour panel, the Bear and the heat-embossed sentiment.

I smooshed the panel in some distress oxide inks and a little water, I wanted the background to tone with the gift and the balloon.

Using foam tape I mounted the watercolour panel and the Bear to the card blank (also on my desk) and then added the sentiment banner.

Really simple, easy and pretty card, thanks to the random things on my desk.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable, love the colours of your background x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude I love it when this happens and you end up with pieces that require some assembly. Great combo as it looks totally natural. Love that little bear x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx