Thursday, November 16, 2017

Christmas Card 2017: Paper Smooches Kissmoose...


Hey,

It's pretty cold here in NYC already and I am over it already!

Anyway.. here are some more of my Christmas Card makes..

I love this Paper Smooches set called Chubby Chum Pals. I had seen it on someone's blog last year and had to have it.

Last year I made identical Christmas cards with the Moose, the only difference being that the falling flakes background was yellow.

This year I heat embossed the falling flakes and falling circle backgrounds by Neat and Tangled, using WOW! holographic powder..such amazing shimmer.

I love this Moose and his punny sentiment, so easy to colour and create cards with, I totally overuse him.

Cx


1 comment:

  1. These are just adorable! I love the backgrounds you've added to them x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx