Monday, October 23, 2017

Rockstar birthday...


Hey,

Happy Monday.

I had great fun being back at my desk last week and I bashed out a couple of birthday cards for late October people.

This one is for a friend's Son and I am super pleased at how versatile the Brutus Monroe Rockstar Pets stamp set is proving to be.. I have already used it to make a thank you card.

As this one is for a teen boy, I thought it should be a bit funky. The happy die is by Little B and I bought the set off of Cheiron in her clear out. I like to add staples to 'man' cards, I feel like it gives them a bit of an edge?!

I like the contrast of the imagery against the kraft card blank.. I love these card blanks..I ration them.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. A fab and funky card. Have you seen the latest challenge over at Less is More? Totally made for you - monsters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Cara, all scheduled to enter tomorrow! Cx

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx