Monday, October 30, 2017

13 years later...


Hey,

So today is the anniversary of my first date with Hubby and tomorrow is our 8th Wedding Anniversary!

I can't actually believe that we have been together for 13 years!

2017 has seriously tested us, complications from my surgery and losing our beloved baby Archibald, it's not been an easy year.

But this is when you know you have the right person, because no matter what we have experienced this year, we have still managed to find the happy side of life.

When I think of Sam I think of the word crazy! Because together we have so much crazy fun, infact we have so much fun that if you go out with us and survive our friends call it 'Being Granthamed'.

I genuinely love our life together, we always manage to weather storms in our life together with humor and booze, that's a great way to live life.

The photo today was taken just after we were declared married and we are walking back up the aisle, the couple we are laughing with are my Aunt and Uncle - which pretty much sums up our wedding day. Laughter.

Happy Anniversary baby, you are my Lobster (but I'd still trip you if Zombies were chasing us).

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Whoop whoop Tampa for anniversary fun for the win! Love this photo it's a great reflection of your relationship. And being Granthamed is a badge of honour x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You looked stunning on your wedding day and your joy is obvious x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Claire, what a gorgeous, fabulously sweet picture, I love it, you guys look amazingly happy.
    Wishing you many, many more years of crazy fun.
    Hugs,
    Maria.
    PS. Your sweet "belated" Bday card and gift arrived today, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
    You are so sweet.
    More Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx