Monday, September 4, 2017

Obviously More Monsters...



Hey,

Happy Monday from Mexico (kind of)...

I recently bought the new MFT More Monster stamps and dies...you know I LOVE Monster stamps.

I couldn't go away without having a little play, but as my time was limited I kept the cards simple.

A very long time ago I bought a stack of coloured paper squares from Michaels and it is still going strong and the best thing about them is that you don't have to trim them to size, if you use mini square card blanks.

I stamped all the monsters using the MISTI and then added all the details (eyes, mouths etc) that are separate stamps. Very efficient.

All the sentiments except RAWR (by Your Next Stamp) are from the same set as the monsters..

Super simple and quick and makes for a fun set of cards.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous set of monsters! Not even acknowledging that you're on your holibobs somewhere hot....not jealous... honest...

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx