Friday, August 25, 2017

Margate: Craftathon 2017...


Hey,

Happy Friday..

So I guess the title of my post makes it seem like I actually went to an 'organised' craft thing.

Nope.. last weekend JT and I hired an Airbnb in Margate and humped all manor of craft goodies in two suitcases (one with a big shot and one all the way from NYC) and got our private craft on. We decided that it would be more fun to create our own craft retreat. That we way, we made the rules..of which there were none..

As well as crafting we had lots of fun in Margate - mainly involving food and pushing 2p's in the arcade (hard to explain to my American friends).

Here is a little collage of us and the weekend..


You can see from the main photo that we managed to make a ton of cards - 46 to be precise!!! It was oodles of fun to play with JT again face to face, I miss my buddy A LOT. Not just because of the crafting side of things, but because she's my family.

I can't wait to show you close up photos of my makes, hopefully I will get to do that this weekend.

But for now, here is a selfie of JT and I that we took on Margate Beach on Saturday afternoon, shortly after we had finished snarfing Cockles and Whelks..


Looking forward to Craftathon 2018..

Have a great weekend, I will be mainly smooching Hubby and hanging with him, because we have been apart for so long, I missed him something silly!

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Wowzers! How did you manage to do all that crafting amongst all the fun you had?! So glad that you had a fabulous time, I'm going to gate crash your next one! Hope you have a great weekend being all smoochy with your hubby x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cara, next time we would LOVE to have you. Maybe we'll head your way, so many places to try - JT is a yankee doodle, so dragging her all over my land is a must! Cx

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx