Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Christmas Card 2017: Merry Christmas Stars...


Hey,

So I am heading home to NYC today.

I have really enjoyed being here in London, working in the office was awesome I got SO much done and then hanging with JT in Margate (post to come) and hanging with my family and friends was fun times.

A pet hate of mine is Merry Christmas dies that give you two pieces 'Merry' and 'Christmas' pedantic I know, but...

After a big hunt I found one by Lil Inker Designs and I love it, so I wanted it to be part of a fun card.

I die-cut the white panel first and then stamped the Unity Stamp Co star background onto them all in a random fashion. I die-cut the Merry Christmas and really wanted to use a silver shape to make it pop off of the background.

Yep, cue 1hr faffing session before deciding the star was the best option.

I am really pleased with these, very simple and easy..except the faff!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Great cards, very impressed that it only took you an hour of faffing to decide on the star! Hope you had a safe journey back to NYC x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx