Thursday, August 17, 2017

Christmas Card 2017: Avery Elle Presents..


Hey,

So today's Christmas cards were made using an Avery Elle stamp.

I bought it late last year, it was sold out when I was in the midst of my 2016 Christmas card making..

Another super simple card, made even easier thanks to the MISTI. I stamped the sentiment and the image at the same time.

I die-cut one of the white panels first so I knew what space I had to work with, then I lined up the sentiment and image stamps and stamped all 4 cards - love the MISTI for repeat makes.

I coloured the image using Distress Inks and a paintbrush - I bought some new detail paint brushes, I actually prefer to use paintbrushes and water than an aquabrush, I can control the water flow better. A bit of stickles here and there adds a little bit of shimmer.

The card blanks are by PaperSource and as they are a discontinued colour, they were super cheap. They are actually pretty big, so I cut them down to make two mini cards - excellent vfm!

I'm a bit over excited today, as JT and I are off on our Margatecraftathon tomorrow - whoo hoo!!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't seen this stamp before but it's great and beautifully coloured. Have a great craftathon!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx