Friday, July 21, 2017

Happy Birthday Hubby..


Hey,

Happy Friday and Happy Birthday to my Hubby.

We have had a seriously rough week, we have a very sick Archie Cat... but I am determined that Hubby will have birthday celebrations.

Hubby loves Sloths and recently we have been watching a lot of nature programs - one of which had a big feature on Sloths. So it seemed right that I use the Lawn Fawn 'Hang in There' stamp for his card.

I decided to make it a shaker, as Hubby is also a fan of a shaker!

Super simple to make and that great window die is by Memory Box and I got it on super bargain sale.

Have a great weekend.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous birthday card for your Hubby, hope he had a good one. So sorry to hear about Archie Cat, I hope he gets well soon, they are such a worry when they're poorly and they can't tell us how they feel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the prolonged absence from blog comments. I love this card and it is super fun that it is a shaker. I bet Sam loved it xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx