Friday, June 2, 2017

Sloth found his voice...


Hey,

Happy Friday.

It is my Father-in-Law's birthday today and Hubby decided he liked my finished Sloth card and so sent that to him.

So I thought as a quick post (this week = beasticle) I would show you the finished card, as I had shown it wordless previously.

I thought that the 'take it easy' sentiment from the Sloth set (by Lawn Fawn) would work really well with a 'it's your birthday' stamp.

I used my fave one by Simon Says Stamp, lord knows what I will do if anything ever happens to this stamp, I use it so much!!

Anyway, that's it for today.

Quiet weekend ahead for me of gym, sewing and crafting. Gym and din dins with Lisette tonight though.

Cx



1 comment:

  1. The sentiment works perfectly with your cute sloth. Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx