Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Circle Gelli Plate..


Hey,

So about a bejillion weeks ago I bought a circle Gelli plate.

I liked the idea of having a circle one and since I bought it, I have made quite a few fun things with it.

Today's cards were my first attempt with it and I decided to go with a black base and layer colour on top.

I think it worked out really well.

The blue card was made using a stamp by MFT and white ink, I die-cut the circle out using the largest circle die I have and then I added the die-cut sentiment using staples. The sentiment dies are both by Tim Holtz.

The purple card I made using a Craft Scraps stencil and 3 different colours of paint, green, blue and purple. I was actually surprised at how much it stands out against the black. Result! The sentiment was made using a Winnie and Walter birthday die and a Tim Holtz die.

I love playing with Gelli plates now I have mastered a technique that works for me - you can read more about that here.

Cx


1 comment:

  1. Fab cards. I must dig my gelli plate out and gave a play at some point. So many things to play with...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx