Sunday, May 21, 2017

Addicted to CAS: Pink..


Hey,

Hope you are having a good weekend so far.

I had a lazy one yesterday, I engaged beastmode at the gym on Friday and then went out with Hubby, so felt like taking it easy!

I decided to play along with the latest challenge over at Addicted to CAS -


I had the Hogs & Kisses stamp set by Avery Elle out on my desk already and I thought it would be fun to use the Pig for my card.

I die-cut a piece of Tim Holtz Woodgrain cardstock and stenciled on the hearts using Picked Raspberry distress ink and a Dutchdoobadoo stencil.

The Pig was coloured using Zigs and I stamped one of the sentiments from the set into the heart.

Super simple card, but so pretty!

I'm having a playdate with JT today and I am most excited, it's been a while!

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love those stenciled hearts. Very impressed at your gym workout. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really big fan of this, I think it's an excellent CAS card and really fun to see a piggy love card. Pigs are great at giving out love! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ping are indeed pink and yours is so cute, Claire. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx