Wednesday, May 24, 2017

4 Cards, 1 Stamp Set: Avery Elle..



Hey,

Recently I have been inspired to pull out stamp sets and make 4 cards using the 1 set.

I plan on doing this a lot more and I have pulled out some older items so they get a bit of a new lease of life.

This time I used Hogs & Kisses by Avery Elle -


This is a reasonably new set for me, but I love it and have already used it a couple of times..

I'm pretty pleased with all 4 of my cards, but my faves are these two -

Cracking myself up with the floating Cow.. Balloon dies by Papertry Ink, gift from the wonderful Darnell

Background created using a Prima Floral background stamp with distress inks and water
All of the background were either previously made or papers. I coloured everything with a mix of distress ink, Zigs and Promarkers. All the panels were die-cut with MFT stitched rectangle dies

I am thinking I might leave these as a set and gift to a friend.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. We picked the same two favourites! Although of course they are all fab. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx