Monday, February 13, 2017

Color Throwdown...Flowery Awesome

Hey,

So I came across the CDT colours yesterday -


They are so fun, I totally had to play along!

I got out some Lil Inker goodies - the tag die and the flower dies (2 different sets).

I die-cut the tag and heat embossed the sentiment by Concord & 9th first, before I placed my flowers.

I die-cut both sets of flower in Orange, Teal and Black, giving me a good mix to work with.

I arranged the flowers along one side of the tag, using all different sizes and colours. For the centers I went with bling and the die-cut mini circles.

I added a hole and a piece of black raffia...it's a bit scruffy....not sure about that!

I love the card, the embossing and the flowers really stand out against the black tag.

Cx


3 comments:

  1. Love this! I think the colors are awesome and the white really pops against the black tag. I love the little flowers, they work so well here. Really CAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card!! Love your tag and that sentiment!! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lil Inker!! That tag is awesome with the dotty border and I like th layered flowers.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx