Saturday, December 3, 2016

CDT 421...Muchas Gracias...


Hey,

Happy Saturday to you all!

Tonight we are off out to celebrate my Goddaughter's 21st birthday, she is here, along with my Ma to celebrate her 21st in NYC. We are off to my fave Mexican restaurant, so my card is totally topical!

This week's Color Throwdown colours are SO me...


I thought they would be perfect for using my new Studio Calico Fiesta stamp set...that has a Piñata in it!!

I coloured the Piñata using distress inks (wilted violet, twisted citron and peacock feathers). I used the same inks to create the fun background, by inking up my Bo Bunny stamp and spritzing the inks with water.

I die-cut the panel using an MFT stitched rounded rectangle die and added a sentiment from the same set that the Piñata came from.

I added a few bits of black bling to finish it off.

Fun way to say thanks and I think I might make a few of these and use them as Christmas thank you's.

Cx


2 comments:

  1. The background is really nice, that looks brilliant with the spritzing. The colors go so well with the piñata - I was actually looking to do a project with the colors and ran out of time this weekend, and now seeing how nice yours is I wish I had! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too fun! Love the spritzed ink background you created for the image. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx