Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Bugaboo Holiday Chaos..Day 5



Hey,

Just got home from card making class and realised I didn't post my Bugaboo Holiday Chaos challenge.

Yes, two posts in one day, but it is a lot of fun to pull out old and new Christmas / Holiday focused Bugaboo stamps and play along with all the days of the challenge.

Day 5 Make it Funny...

I decided to use a great Stella stamp called Happy Now?

I do believe I am one of the only people that doesn't moan about the Summer, no matter how hot it gets, so this stamp always makes me laugh.

I felt that the stamp spoke for it's self, so I coloured it with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir Sparkle markers. And I added Stickles to make the snow sparkle.

I cut out the panel and mounted it onto a coordinating purple card blank.

Simple fun card. This is one of the things I love about Bugaboo stamps, Jodie gives you sentiments so you can make a card quickly and easily.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Bwhahaha - super card! Thanks for joining our Bugaboo Holiday Chaos event this week - I hope you come back every day.
    Love
    Jen
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx