Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Bugaboo Holiday Chaos..Day 4


Hey,

I am loving the Bugaboo Holiday Chaos challenge, it is giving me a chance to a) make Christmas things again and b) play with all my fave Bugaboo stamps.

Day 4 Clean as Snow..No patterned paper..

Today I am playing with an old fave - Sunbonnet Girl - Christmas Stuff. I love these stamps, as does my Ma, whenever I am making a card for her, she asks me to use one of my collection of Sunbonnet girls :)

It was pretty easy to resist the pull of patterned paper, as the stamp is so detailed.

I coloured her with Promarkers and Stickles - seemingly my default colouring mediums for this challenge!

I die-cut the white panel using a Simon Says Stamp square stitched die and mounted it onto silver paper and a square blue card blank.

I kept the sentiment simple, it's by Trimcraft and I thought it went with the image nicely.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Love those bonnet girls, the Christmas version is really sweet. It's amazing how many Bugaboo stamps you've got as well. This is great for the no patterned paper challenge, really like the blue as the accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! Thanks for joining our Bugaboo Holiday Chaos event this week - I hope you come back every day.
    Love
    Jen
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image and she looks so pretty in blues. Great CAS card. Thanks for playing along with us at Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx