Friday, December 9, 2016

Bugaboo Holiday Chaos Day 7...


Hey,

Happy Friday.

I have the day off today - whoop whoop.

Sadly Hubby and I should be in Copenhagen with my entire company, but due to some health issues on my side we had to opt out.

But I still get the day off and shortly I am off to Hoboken to lunch and craft with two of the Craftgang (Ava and Jamey) yay!!

I had SO much fun playing along with the Bugaboo Holiday Chaos challenge..So sad this is the final day.

It was fun to dig out all my fun Bugaboo Christmas images and it also reminded me how much I love digital stamps.

Today the Day 7 theme is Freebie Bingo..


As it is Friday, it is freebie Friday over at Bugaboo, so you could use the gorgeous free stamp.

I opted to use my latest Bugaboo purchase Voluptuous Valerie and combined her with the bottom bingo row.

I coloured Valerie in non-traditional Christmas colours, using Promarkers and Stickles and used the same colours for my layers and ribbon.

I broke out PEEL OFFS!!! I haven't used those in like 2 years...That was fun to look through that folder :)

I added some Nuvo drops around for some extra sparkle...I mean it is Christmas right?!

Cx


2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Thanks for joining Bugaboo's Holiday Chaos Event this past week. Good luck!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you! Glad you got to have a craft playdate and have a lot of fun this weekend. I like your non traditional colouring here, she's good fun x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx