Monday, December 26, 2016

Boxing Day thanks...


Hey,

Happy Boxing Day to my English / UK based peeps.

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas.

I thought it was a perfect day for me to share a 'Thank You' card.

Before Christmas I had a playdate with some friends and I stamped a bunch of the backgrounds that you can see on my card today, the stamp belongs to Jamey. I LOVE this stamp, it is by Taylored Expressions and I think I need it in my life..

This one I stamped with Picked Raspberry distress ink, spritzed and dried.

I die-cut the panel using my absolute all time fave Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die and then stamped the sentiment, also by SSS.

The flower dies are shiny and new and this is their first outing, aren't they pretty! I ran a piece of black card through my Xyron before die-cutting them, making it easier to affix them to my card.

I added a few Neat & Tangled (freebie) sequins to the card to finish it off.

So pretty and simple, you'll see me using more of the backgrounds that I stamped over the next few weeks..

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx