Saturday, November 26, 2016

Sketch Saturday #440


Hey,

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Hubby and I had an awesome time with Cheiron and her family..so grateful for friends that welcome us into their homes.

I'm back with another great challenge from the Sketch Saturday team.

This week's Sketch Saturday challenge sponsor is The Paper Shelter


I decided to use the great 26 December stamp..I like the idea of Santa having a snooze after all that hard work!

I printed him onto watercolour paper and then coloured him with distress inks and an aquabrush, I added the sentiment from an Avery Elle stamp set.

I found a great piece of patterned present paper in my Christmas stash and thought that worked well here. Instead of banners I used ribbon, wrapped around 3 times to match the sketch.

I used one of my fave glittery stars to complete the card.

I like how it's come out and another great addition to my Christmas card pile.

Your turn to join in the fun - go over to Sketch Saturday and be inspired by the rest of the DT makes.

The challenge ends 2nd December 7pm GMT / 5pm EST.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx