Saturday, November 12, 2016

Sketch Saturday #438


Hey,

So I am super pleased to be posting my first card as a part of the DT for Sketch Saturday!!

Whoop Whoop!!

I am so pleased to be joining this very talented group of ladies.

This week's sponsor is Simon Says Stamp who are offering a $25 voucher to their store.

Here is this weeks sketch -


I LOVE Simon Says Stamp and so I thought it would be fun to break out two of their cardkits for this challenge.

The November kit has all these amazing papers and so I used one of those and used it to choose my colours. The blue triangle and the tan panel are scraps from my scrap boxes.

I stamped two sentiments from the October and November kits and for a finishing flourish I stamped and fussy cut a squirrel from the October kit.

I love the wood dots by Teresa Collins and the use of them is seriously rationed!!

Your turn to join in the fun - go over to Sketch Saturday and be inspired by the rest of the DT makes.

Challenge ends 18th November 7pm GMT / 5pm EST.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Just stopping by to say that I am So happy for you!! This is such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely, love the papers, the sentiment, everything, it's a great first make for the DT x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx