Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Color Throwdown #419 Guest Designer...


Hey,

I am delighted to be joining the Color Throwdown DT as a Guest Designer today..

This week's colours are awesome and I had a lot of fun playing with them -


I really wanted to use a new sentiment stamp by Pink Fresh Studio and I thought it would work well with the Flower Shop stamps by Stampin' up.

I stamped and punched the flowers in Orange and Red to fit the colour theme.

I die-cut my green MFT scalloped stitched rectangle frame and before I stuck it down, I positioned it where I thought it should go and then stamped my sentiment - teeny tiny bit OCD.

I love how it turned out, it actually feels really fresh and spring like, despite the rich colours.

Challenge ends at 6pm EST on Monday November 21st.

Cx


1 comment:

  1. Fun card as guest DT! I love the stitched dies and the sentiment is so crisp and gorgeous. Really like the color combo for the flowers and frame, I see what you mean about springlike x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx