Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Sketch Saturday..A Little Hey..



Hey,

As you know I love a sketch challenge and I thought I'd play along with Sketch Saturday this week.

Cool sketch right?

I decided to pull out a Fox digital stamp by Pink Petticoat - who are sadly no longer in business..

I love Foxes, I used to see them a lot in my neighbourhood in London.

I chose some ancient papers by Recollections (Michaels), as I wanted the papers to tonally fit the Fox and I am trying to use things from the overflowing 'brown' drawer LOL.

It was all very simple to put together.

The sentiment is by Technique Tuesday. Both the scallop and circle dies are by Spellbinders and the banner was punched using the great Stampin' Up banner punch - a must have if you are like me and can't cut a banner correctly to save your life...

I added a couple of mini staples to the banner and a bit of distress ink around the Fox circle to give it a bit more interest and depth.

I'm pretty pleased with my little Fox.

Also I have thrown my hat into the ring to be a part of the Sketch Saturday DT - fingers crossed!!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Hiya,

    Thanks for dropping by my blog xx Hope alls well with you. I adore this card. Pink Petticoat are one of my fav digi image places ever. Was so sad to see them close. I saw on FB this other week tough that Liz is reopening here. http://www.thelovelystudio.co.uk In answer to your question about my sparkly image its all done with Stardust Stickles Glitter Glue. Love the stuff!!! Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx