Saturday, October 1, 2016

Happy World Cardmaking Day...


Hey,

Today is World Cardmaking Day.

My card today is for all the special crafty people in my life..you know who you are..

I love all of you guys and I am so grateful to have you in my life.

I used a new Concord & 9th lace leaf stamp and grateful die set. So awesome to work with..

I dug out some random coordinating scraps and affixed everything to a kraft card blank using staples!

I love making cards, it makes me so very happy and even though I am loving my journey into art journaling, cardmaking is still my first love.

Stay crafty.

Cx



1 comment:

  1. Great card featuring that big leaf, I love the colors and the staples on the natural background. That big grateful die is lush, where's that from?! x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx