Sunday, October 30, 2016

Happy Times...


Hey,

So Hubby and I are currently in DTown with JT's folks and today just happens to be her Dad's (Mike) birthday.

No doubt we will be doing an epic lunch celebration before heading home.

The main card I made for Mike, using the awesome birthday booty that JT bought me from Simon Says Stamp.

Mike is a wine fan - as am I and I thought this set was perfect for his card :)

I heat embossed the corkscrews in white and then smooshed the sheet in a variety of blue spritzed distress inks and dried it.

The sentiment is two parts - the 'happy birthday' part is from a different SSS set, but obviously the wine aerobics part came with this set, I stamped them using Staz-on black ink, onto vellum. I find that Staz-on is great for this, doesn't smudge, but you need to clean your stamps throughly because it ruins them!

I affixed this panel to the card using staples and then I added the two stamped and die-cut corkscrews using foam pads.

Love this set and the fun card I created here.

Happy Birthday Mike.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx