Friday, October 21, 2016

Give Thanks...


Hey,

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

I am excited that it's Friday, as Hubby is taking me on my long awaited birthday dinner (he was away). We are off to Grand Central Oyster Bar, which is one of my favourite places in the whole wide world.

I feel a bit like I am cheating with my posts this week, as a lot of what I have shown has already had a sneaky preview on Instagram, but I guess that is social media for you right?

So today's cards were made using birthday booty from Lemon - she always gives me a Simon Says Stamp voucher and I buy lots of yummy things with it.

I love this Give Thanks stamp by Concord & 9th, infact right now Concord & 9th cannot put a foot wrong with me :) Loving all their releases, my wallet not so much. I realise now that I need the dies too...

Pretty simple makes, I chose 3 coordinating inks and stamped the wheat stamps in different directions. The main card, I added a leaf stamp and stamped the sentiment onto Vellum.

The card below, I masked off the thanks and stamped over it.


This weekend I am hoping to have more of a play with these superb stamps.

Have a great one.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx