Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Crazy Thankful...


Hey,

I saw the sketch for the current The Challenge over at Always Playing with Paper ..



and I knew it would be perfect for a eclectic thank you I wanted to make.

I had already coloured the crazy circle by Concord & 9th and the only thing left to do, was to colour the word crazy, add a word to the banner and fussy cut the whole thing out.

I chose to use a watercolour stripes (stamp by Stampin' Up) background that I had made a while back and to calm it all down a bit, I used a simple blue spotty paper from my stash.

Instead of banners, I used strips of mulitcolour bling.

I LOVE IT!! It's a bit weird and out there..

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, this is a great sentiment and I love the colours and papers you used. Thanks for playing along with The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the card turned out beautifully and not weird at all! Thanks for joining us this week at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! I love the colors and that sentiment! Thanks for playing The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx