Friday, September 9, 2016

Yummy Cake...



Hey,

Happy Friday...

I had to buy the Eat Cake and Celebrate set by Concord & 9th following Cheiron's great class a few weeks ago.

It is SO versatile, I have played with it a lot.

I roughly CASE'd the card we made in class for this one..

I die-cut a blank panel and stamped the stars and the sentiment from the set using Versamark ink, then I added some super bright yellow embossing powder and broke out my heat gun :)

I love how bright this powder is - it's a WOW! powder.

I coloured the cake using distress inks and an aquabrush, die-cut it out and mounted it using foam tape.

Then the whole panel went onto a yellow card blank.

So bright and fun, I think it will make a perfect kids card.

Cx

p.s I love cake..

2 comments:

  1. Now there's a command I can happily obey! Great card, love the zing of citrus. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright yellow greeting, that cake looks fab with the little starry background stamp. Really nice. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx