Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Retro Rubber #47...Anything Goes...

Hey,

It's time for another awesome challenge over at Retro Rubber

I just got back from Mexico and so my fingers are itching to play at my desk...

This time we have a fave theme for everyone - Anything Goes..


No restrictions (bar using an older stamp..), just let your imagination and your stash run riot..

I dug out an old fave stamp of mine - Venetian Summer by Penny Black. I have had it since 2013 and I used to use it a lot more..

I normally colour her with distress inks, but I opted for Promarkers this time. I love colouring her to be more vibrant than the background, so she really pops out.

I used a mix of sentiment stamps by Jillibean Soup (2016) and Wplus9 (2014)..add a lime green enamel dot and I ended up with a bright fun card.

Link up and show us your fab Anything Goes make, but first go over to Retro Rubber and view the great makes by my teammates.

Challenge ends on September 23rd. Don't forget to use a stamp a year or older and tell us about it that's part of the fun. Also, please limit your entries to 10 challenges including ours.

Cx

7 comments:

  1. what a beautiful & vibrant card, such an amazing job of stamping & coloring! thanks so much for having me as your guest designer at retro rubber this week! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire Bear! This card is beautiful and so you! I can picture buzzy around Venice with a big ole hat and awesome shoes (too bad this image didn't have shoes). Wonderfully colored with some of my favorites! Outstanding my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, my friend! I am sure you had another great holiday because your card is full of bright summer colors with a happy scene as well. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Claire: what a Chic card, as soon as I saw it Audrey Hepburn came to my mind. Love the background with those awesome buildings as a backdrop for your sweet and elegant traveler.
    Beautifully colored, her dress and accessories just pop.
    Welcome back from your vacation, I'm sure you had a great time but I do understand about coming back to your craft room, I would miss it too.
    Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous coloring job, I like the pop of colors as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire, what a great stamp image! And I adore the colors that you used for the pretty lady. She certainly would attract attention walking down any road. Beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a great trip! When you first posted this card I fell in love with this stamp and your creation! Love the coloring and your perfect color choices! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx