Thursday, September 29, 2016

Nutty Over You...


Hey,

I had a great birthday yesterday and it's not over yet :) Daddy and I are heading out to watch Baseball tonight...Yankees v Red Sox

But first, I wanted to enter the latest Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge, this time it's Powder Power, use embossing or pigment powders.

My October SSS cardkit arrived this week and the minute I saw it, I knew it would be perfect for Hubby's Anniversary card.

I pulled out a fave Hero Arts Lines background stamp and heat embossed it using Liquid Platinum embossing powder by Ranger - this is literally my fave powder ever!

I stamped the squirrel and sentiment from the cardkit stamp set and die-cut it out, I stamped hearts from the set too in a really pale pink and added one of the superb Acorn embellishments from the cardkit.

It felt a bit blah, so I added a bit of orange bakers twine to jazz it up - now I'm very happy and the orange fits the Halloween date of our Anniversary. LOL.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. That background stamp is incredible, I love the way it embosses. Sam will love that, it's a great manly anniversary card. Loving the 3D acorn! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super fun! I love that background stamp and the the little acorn too. Your pal Big Boy also goes nutty for squirrels... haha. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Powder Powder Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx