Thursday, September 15, 2016

Moving Along With The Times..Let's Eat Cake...


Hey,

Today I am your hostess over at the Moving Along With The Times challenge.

As it is nearly my birthday (well, two weeks away) I thought we would go with a Birthday Cake theme.

Any cake will do, really I'm not fussy :)

I used a fave stamp Brittany the Birthday girl by Stamping Bella, I love her dress, it looks like cake... I coloured her using Promarkers and then masked her off, so I could stencil in the fun background. The stencil is by Dutch Doobadoo.

The sentiment is by Hero Arts for Stamptember two years ago and I thought it worked perfectly here, stamped onto a stray hexagon punch that was on my desk..love it when that happens.

Your turn now to join in the fun, show us your creations, but first hop over to MAWTT and see what the rest of the team have been making.

Challenge ends on Sept 28th (actually my birthday) at 6pm GMT.

Cx

5 comments:

  1. So pretty, the image is lovely and her colors are really fresh. Stencil is super fun, and that hexagon stamped sentiment was designed to go there. Really fun challenge, I've enjoyed busting out the cake images x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,
    what a brilliant theme, and it's making me hungry for cake with all these lovely images of cake.
    Your card is super and wonderfully created.
    I love all the wonderful stanping as well.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, sorry for the late blog I had made the card a while ago, and had scheduled it to appear on my blog, but forgot the MAWTT blog !! Lovely card and a good theme. Janice x http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful card Claire… so elegant and classy! Bella is looking gorgeous and her cake looks quite big... three tiers! so hopefully she will share it with us!! ;-)
    I'm salivating looking at all these cakes… glad that I have a lemon cupcake in fridge for later!! Lol. Thanks for the fab theme!
    Love and Hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is fab Claire - I love Stamping Bella - always makes a fun card - glad you found my post! - blogger is playing games with me this week - I got a sort of posyt on the 3rd attempt!! - have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx