Monday, September 12, 2016

Make a Wish...


Hey,

Happy Monday...

Back to work for me, so not overly happy LOL. I like being on holibobs.. but who doesn't!

Do you think my cards are heavily cake and birthday focused this month because it's my birthday month?

I had just finished making these cards when I made today's card - I got all white heat embossing crazy..

I love the simplicity of the white heat embossing, you can do so much with it afterwards..

The candle and wish sentiment stamps are by Concord & 9th and the 'it's your birthday' is by Simon Says Stamp.

I have to say, the MISTI is really working out well. I am getting such clean impressions now, with these heavier stamps, why did I wait so long to buy it?!

Cx



2 comments:

  1. I really like this, I never know what to do with candle stamps but this is inspiring. I like the watercolours, nice combo. You may see a sneaky CASE of this very soon xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx