Thursday, September 1, 2016

Love / Hate Relationship..

Hey,

Welcome to September..

Today I am playing along with the fun challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays -


Black, white + one other colour.

Bizarrely I had finished making my entry when I saw that JT had also entered..we are way too in sync.

I decided to break out a set that hasn't seen ink yet..naughty naughty, but I love this range of Hero Arts and Kelly Purkey stamp sets. I have the Seattle one too and I want the rest of them..

I have this love / hate relationship with NYC. I love living here (summers, iced coffee, doughnuts, the inkpad, walking everywhere..) and I hate it (lack of manners, subway, smell, tourists everywhere, winters..) all at the same time. This week is a love affair week - summer, rooftop bars, mimosas, brunch..

I kept my card really simple, just stamped the images from the set (and an Apple by Avocado Arts) onto a die-cut white panel. I added the other colour to the heart in my sentiment and I like that teeny tiny pop of colour..

Super simple and I might make a set of them as a little gift for someone.

Counting down now, two more working days and then Mexico here we come...

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Ooh you are the Queen of CAS Claire! … this card totally sums up what you love about NY in a nutshell… it's a brilliant design! what a fab stamp set! :-)
    Hope you are well
    Love and hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card!! Such a great design and what a good stamp set to use for this challenge!! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this CAS card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx