Thursday, September 8, 2016

Ho Ho Ho..


Hey,

Following on from yesterday's post, here is another new Christmas stamp that had to be inked.

The stamp and die-set are 'Oh What Fun' by Avery Elle - I love their stamps, their sense of humour appeals to me.

Another very easy card, I stamped, die-cut and coloured Santa. I sponged some blue distress ink onto a white die-cut panel and stamped snowflakes from the stamp set in strategic places.

Then I added Santa using foam tape and added stickles glitter to his white bits :)

The sentiment is also part of the set.

Simple and again, one that is going to be overused this Christmas.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Either that's one very happy Santa or he's very annoyed with someone! Fab card. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to case your light blue shaddow here, that is genius and just adds so much subtlety. Love this image, it's an amazing Christmas card x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx