Sunday, September 4, 2016

Happy Anniversary...


Hey!!

From Mexico (kind of)..

Today is the lovely JT's wedding anniversary..

So I am hoping that a) she is out celebrating and not reading posts and b) my card has turned up..

JT and her hubby and good friends to me and my Hubby, so obvs I pull out the stops for their anniversary card..

This year I decided to use a set that I bought for both of us (the Avery Elle bunny) and the 'magic' die that JT bought me (she has it too..)

I printed the sentiment out on my computer and die-cut the panel with a stitched rectangle die..I just about left enough room for the die-cut magic to fit on.

I coloured the bunny and die-cut him out and popped him out using foam dots.

I added some bling as a finishing touch because a) why not and b) it's for JT!!!

Purple was their wedding colour I believe, so I chose that as my accent colour here. I like the fact that the bunny has bling in his bow-tie!

Happy Anniversary crazy dudes, hope you have a great day..I'll drink a cocktail or two for you...

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love a bunny in bling! Looks like you've been having lots of inky fun recently. Hope you're having a fab holiday, totally not jealous of course! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU! I loved receiving him, that is a great use of that die and stamp set. I really like the tiny bling dots at the top, they add quite a lot of magic x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx