Saturday, September 10, 2016

Distress Star...

Hey,

So sadly today is the last day of our Holibobs in Mexico - boo!

Back to reality and furbabies later on tonight.

I saw this great card by Laura Bassen on the August Simon Says Stamp cardkit sheet.

I loved the star and wanted to have a go..

I blended 3 colours onto a piece of card and then using the star die from the kit, die-cut the star, you have to cut around the edges to get the border. It came out so well!! So pleased.

Because I already had the yellow WOW! embossing powder out (see yesterday's post) I decided to stamp a Concord & 9th sentiment and heat emboss it.

A fab card for one of the ungrateful Male recipients in my life (I send them stuff, even though I know they don't care..)

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Nah, it's too good for an ungrateful bloke! Fab card, love the blending. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great yellow sentiment - love your blending on the star, good color combo. Men are the worst for cards, aren't they!?

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx