Saturday, September 24, 2016

ChristMoose Tag...


Hey,

Happy Saturday to you all.

My Dad arrived safely and this post is late because we have been having fun hanging out together. It is super awesome to have him here.

I made this card very quickly earlier this week.

I love tags, shop bought, ready made ones. Yes I have the ability and the kit to make them myself, but I am so easily swayed by shiny, glittery, fun ready made tags.

I have a big box full of tags..I have one condition for buying tags, they have to be either a) under $2 a pack or b) on sale....

This card took about 10 mins to make - tops.

I mounted the tag onto a white card blank using foam pads. The moose is an EK success punch that my friend bought me last year for my birthday.  I stamped the sentiment onto a die-cut banner (both are by Simon Says Stamp)

Simple!

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I really love this card Claire! LOVE those pretty gold stars with the moose… and the gold and string twine are lovely touch too… just perfect!
    Hope you have a wonderful time with your dad my friend! ;-)
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me into this crazy tag-buying nightmare, I have so many now! Great idea for a card, I will have a look at what fun little things we can add to tags to make swift little cards like this! x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx