Happy Friday!! I am looking forward to a nice quiet weekend at my desk and a birthday dinner of a good friend.
Recently a friend asked me to make her a batch of these cards -
I thought - oh wow I haven't played with this technique in a while..
So I went to town and made TONS of them..these are only a few of them..
1) die-cut freezer paper shiny side down
2) Iron on to your watercolour card-stock (I cover with a sheet of printer paper to prevent any marks on the card-stock)
3) add a little bit of water to your paper
4) add colours around the freezer paper words, keep the paper reasonably wet, but not too much.
5) dry with a heat tool and freezer paper will lift and you can peel-off.
Try it, if you don't have freezer paper like this and you are UK based, message me and I'll mail you a piece :)
Lawn Fawn - Scripty Love and Thanks Dies
Distress Inks - Multiple colours
Neat & Tangled - Awesome dies and stamps
Winnie & Walter - Birthday die